LUUSH was founded in the heart of Europe. Now we are operating through two offices in Europe and USA.
In order to provide the best prices and flexible international shipping options all orders are shipped directly from our partner warehouses in Europe,USA and Asia, using a range of International based couriers. Please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialize in different areas of manufacturing
Luush will cover a variety of courier errors such as lost or damaged in transit, postage due errors or generally misrouted packages when tracking provides no clear details or cause. In the rare cases that a parcel is marked as delivered by the courier, but you have yet to receive it - Luush would not cover the cost of reshipping the order. Again, this only applies if the tracking details state that a delivery was made to the recipients address. In most instances, it is found that the delivery was made, but left in an unexpected location at a recipient's address. Recipients should reach out to the courier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person - e.g. "left under table on back porch."
If you find yourself in this situation please email us at email@example.com our support team will gladly assist you as soon as possible.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address. Unclaimed items are subjected to a 30% restocking fee or $25 USD redelivery fee to cover postage costs.
For the majority of our orders import fees are not collected. We strive to make sure import fees are prevented, in rare circumstances when it does happen LUUSH is not responsible for any custom charges made in the country of destination.
Yes. In the rare case you're not 100% satisfied with the product(s), you may return it for a full refund or exchange it for the same product within 14 days from the moment it was received. Alternatively we can issue you a store credit to place another order.
NOTE: The items from the "Lingerie" and "Swimwear" Collections are not eligible for returns.
To return a product just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. write down your order number & the reason for the return
3. attach a photo of the item/items you want to return
In the rare case you receive a clearly defective product or the product was shipped in a different size than the one ordered, Luush will support the return costs to our warehouse. If the product(s) is returned for other reason than that, the buyer will support the cost of returning the good(s).
We accept major credit and debit cards along with Google Pay and Apple Pay payments. Want to pay via a different method? Write us at email@example.com and tell us more about your preferred payment method.
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by LUUSH). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide LUUSH detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
Top 7 reasons why credit card payments are rejected:
1. The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
2. Insufficient Funds
4. Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
5. Expired card
6. Fraud suspicion
7. Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
What credit card issues can LUUSH help to resolve?
LUUSH Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of LUUSH.
Here are suggested steps you can take to resolve some common payment issues:
• Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
• Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
• Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with LUUSH, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
• Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
• Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact LUUSH’s Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.
• If paying by credit card or a debit card is not an option, you can pay via Google or Apple Pay or Bank Deposit.